[bksvol-discuss] Re: A question about ISBN

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 20:43:08 -0400

I don't think a lack of a table of contents is a problem. I think I would ask someone at Bookshare about whether it is allowed though, Then again, I have asked about an item that seems to be a cross between a book and a magazine twice and never did get an answer.

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"
Stephen Roberts

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: