[bksvol-discuss] Re: A question

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 13:04:34 -0400

Yes, I think you're right. I haven't checked in a while, but I believe if your time expires the system defaults to "A Bookshare.ORG Volunteer" when it puts it back on the Step 1 page. You have to go back 1 more entry to see who downloaded it for their edit session then to see who lost it.

Dave

At 12:29 PM 10/7/2007, you wrote:
But sometimes my information is coming down with my name in and
sometimes it is coming down with A Bookshare Volunteer. I guess maybe
it might be that the times it has expired it would come down that way?
Not sure.

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.