[bksvol-discuss] A questiion for engineering

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare volunteer discussion" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 14:47:19 -0500

Hello Pavi and list.

I wonder if some way could be found to let us run a book through the converter
program (stripper) before we submit it, and to see the results.

This weekend I proofread "class Matters", and made sure that chapter headings
were in 18-point font, bolded. When I looked at the book this morning I saw
that I neglected to enlarge the heading for chapter 10, and there is no
navigational marker for that chapter. It's a minor thing, but a quick run
through the converter program before submitting the book would have pointed out
this oversight on my part, and I could have fixed it.

Thanks,
Bob
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful,
committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is
the only thing that ever has."--Margaret Mead