[bksvol-discuss] Re: A proofreading problem to watch out for.

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 05:07:19 -0700

HI,

        Write to volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and ask.  They'll let you know what
they want done.

Mayrie

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Homme, James
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 4:23 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: A proofreading problem to watch out for.

Hi,
I think this has been addressed before, so please forgive me. I haven't
figured out where it's documented on the site. Right now, I'm reading two
books. One is a publisher quality book, the other isn't. The publisher
quality book has words that are run together. The other has scanner errors.
All of the errors are very small. I could fix them without the book needing
re-scanned and send both books back so that the next person would have a
better experience. All that would need to happens is to replace the XML
file. Is this possible under the new way of doing things?

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme
Usability Services
412-544-1810
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"You can do anything you want to if you put your mind to it" -- Jim Homme
Sr.