[bksvol-discuss] Re: A proofreading problem to watch out for.

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 09:05:10 -0700

Bob, EdSharp does not convert to text automatically. It saves as rtf
should u desire.

Where we are having problems right now is that Jaws, for whatever
reason, simply speaks nonprinting characters such as page breaks,
etc., as "character 0", & no1's quite sure why. They are found by the
search function, however.

On 8/2/09, Bob <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Jackie.
> I tried Ed Sharp some time ago and the problem I had with it was that when
> you opened a .rtf file it converted it to .txt format, thus nullifying all
> the page formatting stuff. Has this changed? At least, that's what I
> thought.
>
> If you think it's changed significantly, I'd like to give it another shot.
>
> Bob
>

> "A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask
> for it back when it begins to rain."

>>> 8/2/2009 2:54:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time
>>> From:
>>> abletec@xxxxxxxxx
>>> To:

>>> (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222846709x1201493018/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&amp;hmpgID=115&amp;