[bksvol-discuss] Re: A proofreading problem to watch out for.

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 10:48:28 -0500

Hi Jackie.
I tried Ed Sharp some time ago and the problem I had with it was that when you opened a .rtf file it converted it to .txt format, thus nullifying all the page formatting stuff. Has this changed? At least, that's what I thought.

If you think it's changed significantly, I'd like to give it another shot.

Bob

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 8:06 PM

I proofed and submitted Cherry
Ames, Army Nurse and it has been added to the collection

Thanks!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce

From:
bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx