[bksvol-discuss] Re: A proofreading problem to watch out for.

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 23:06:13 -0700

HI Cindy,

    The more I think about the size of your list, I see how much space it
would save not having blank lines between entries.  I respectfully withdraw
my request for blank lines between entries.  They look nice, but they do
take up space, and are not necessary if every title/author/scanner is on a
line together and only one book per line.

Mayrie

  _____

From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx <Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 5:52 PM

Well, if it comes to learning how to do something then I suppose I do a
better job of learning it by doing it myself, but that doesn't mean that a
better job is a good job. That's a hell of a position to be in, knowing all
kinds of things, but not being able to do a damned thing.

                                                          "If you tremble
with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine." Che
Guevara

             The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml
<http://wwww.themilitant.com> Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com
             _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: A proofreading problem to watch out for.
Date:
8/1/2009 8:41:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

I am just the opposite. Chem and bio labs were great for me. Lecture was a
nightmare. I have to do it to learn it. I can't just listen and learn or
read
and learn (probably why I can't figure out how to replace the darned thing
in Open Office).
--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Blood is the Sky by Steve Hamilton <br>

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222846709x1201493018/aol?redir=htt
p://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd=Julyst
epsfooterNO115)