[bksvol-discuss] Re: A proofreading problem to watch out for.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 19:23:54 -0700 (PDT)

If I can set myself to try to  something new (not saying I will--I may just
stick to Word and skipping lines between entries (at the age of 73, surely you
can, Roger. I took a look at my document with the htm symbols instead of words,
lines and spaces and it's not pretty. smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: