[bksvol-discuss] Re: A problem.

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Reggie & Brooks <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 13:32:38 -0400

Hi, Reggie.

I can pick up that book probably tomorrow, worst case Tuesday.
Is that okay?

Marilyn

On Mar 29, 2009, at 12:57 PM, Reggie & Brooks wrote:

I am proofreading Coal Black Horse by Robert Olmstead and scanned by KariG. My page numbers are correct, but from about 205 through 209 I cannot figure out how the pages follow each other. One page was duplicate, which I removed, but the page that follows the removal does not fit with the page before. I would like to straighten this out. I cannot get to a library. Would there be anyone who would be willing to get the book and send the pages to me, please. Thanks so much.
Reggie