[bksvol-discuss] Re: A possible duplicate?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 23:06:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Natalie,

Double check to see if it was submitted by the same
person; if so, you can download and reject one,
explaining that it's a duplicate. If, perchance, two
different people submitted the book, check to see
which has the better rating and reject the other one,
with an explanation. If they're two different
submissions, you might want to take the time t
download both and look at them quickly so you can
reject the one that isn't in as good shape as the
other.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com