[bksvol-discuss] Re: A plea to submitters & Common Sense

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 10:38:24 -0700 (PDT)

Tracy,

Thanks for posting that infor about Conrol Page Down.
I didn't even know I had a Page Down on my keyboard,
but I looked for it and tried what you said. It seems
easier, though I'm not positive until I try it with a
longer book than I tested it with, than holding the
down arrow and clicking the mouse or putting
sequential page numbers in Find, which someone else
suggested and which I also had been doing.
It's easy for anyone to skip pages when scanning (or
scan the same page twice), as I've found when I've
validaed the books I've scanned before submitting
them.

If Ken doesn't get back to you or he doesn't have the
missing and troublesome pages, let me know the edition
and author (is it Thomas Paine's Common Sense?) and
I'll see if I can get the book from one of my
libraries -- though you may not want to hold on to it
for as long as it might take.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail