[bksvol-discuss] Re: A page numbering question in one of my books.

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 21:33:59 -0400

Lori *& Marty;
You know what, I have always been sort of confused when it is said that one
should number preliminary pages backward from whatever number and then roman
numerals. In Nimit's case, since her book starts on page 7, numbering
backwards from 7 and then using roman numerals NOW makes sense to me; in
other words...I now get it! *smile*
Frankly, I have always just numbered backwards using roman numerals and
haven't gotten a book sent back or rejected because of it. Anyway, just
wanted to say...it now makes sense LOL
Netta
"Until lions tell their tale, the story of the hunt will always glorify the
hunter."-African Proverb