[bksvol-discuss] Re: A novel I want scanned for my school, please?

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 21:27:42 -0500

Hi all!

I am so sorry to reply you guys so late.  OK.  so, here's what
happened.  As roger said, I sent an email to the school books email
and the person said that they can't add that book to the collection
because they don't have a relationship with the publisher.  Here's
what I don't understand.  Why are the other series of this particular
book in the collection?  Right?  The person said that they can't write
play, it is more rather play than a novel.  I am really really really
confused and it is out of my understanding.
Marilyn,  the book you told me is not the one my teacher is making us
read!!!!!  Please don't scan that one, it's already in the collection
and it's not the one we're reading.  The info I provided to you guys
was given by my teacher and double checked by the print book!!!!!!!  I
am really really sorry...
So, what should I do now?  I need it by the week of March 15th and I
don't know.  If somebody can scan and proofread it, it would be great.
 I don't know why we can't add it in the collection when most of the
other books from this series is already in the collection!  So, any
bookshare staff in this list, what should I do?  Any
suggestions/ideas?  I can forward to you guys the response I got from
the staff of school books.  Thanks and I am doing it right now!!!!
I am really confused.