[bksvol-discuss] Re: A novel I am reading for my class that has some scannoes. Can they be fixed? I mean can the book be replaced?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 15:22:34 -0700

Actually, Nimit,you've probably done us all a favor; judging by a
recent note from Madeleine  I think  it  was part of the phone
conference call) agenda) there need to be more books available for
proofing, so your book, and maybe staff (or members who can download
books)   can find a lot of others in the collection that can be put on
the download list as BSOs forproofing and quality up-grading