[bksvol-discuss] Re: A new question

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 20:53:39 -0500

The Book is "Rise Above" by Gwen Shamblin. I think most of the picts are
before and after folks who have lost weight in the "Weigh Down" Program. The
parts that concern me are the pages, almost every other one, that may be
picts with no discernible text on them. I can't tell you the pages because
they are about every other one.

I actually have a friend in Massachusetts who is borrowing it to try to help
me with it some. For instance, on Page 48 there is a bunch of garbage with
text interspersed in it. I think it is a clipping and interrupts the text.
But a lot of the rest of thegarbage I amtaking out doesn't seem to have the
text within it that I can find. I don't know if thismakes sense.

Cindy Lou Ray]