[bksvol-discuss] Re: A new question

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 18:40:44 -0700 (PDT)

Cindy,

If you tell us the title and we can get the book,
either Jamie or I would be happy to obtain the book
and send you the text and perhaps a picture
description. I'm getting the impression that the text
is within rather than under the picture, and that
would make it harder to figure out from the scan. You
could tell us the page numbers of the pictures you're
having trouble deciphering.

Cindy