[bksvol-discuss] Re: A new cookbook/guide in the collection

  • From: "Monica Svopa" <mrod16@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 11:05:51 -0500

Hi Valerie.  I was writing to ask if you would like me to take a look at the
cookbook you submitted.  I haven't proofread a book in many years so I won't
be offended if you tell me know.  I would like to learn which is why I
thought I would ask  Since your book was so short, I thought I would give it
a try.  I went to the check out list and only saw 2 books for July 30th
submitted.  Did I look in the wrong place?

Sincerely,

Monica Svopa