[bksvol-discuss] A new cookbook/guide in the collection

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 10:49:11 -0500

Good morning!

A cookbook/guide that Doug and I worked on, More Flavor, Less Fat: Easy Lowfat
Cooking, is now in the collection. I was wondering if someone would take a look
at it (it's very short, under 40 pages I think.) It is my first attempt at
something more than just a recipe here or there or in a book and I would love
to have feedback. I eventually want to proofread Melissa Smith's massive cook
book, Bakewise, but I want to get a few smaller books under my belt first.

This cookbook gives some recipes, but it is also suggestions and narrative
toward improving the quality of your diet. It made it an easy entry-level
cookbook to work on.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!
Valerie