[bksvol-discuss] Re: A couple of questions

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 04:03:41 -0500

Dear Nancy,

This isn't a technically reliable answer to your question. Just wanted to pass on that I've seen the f1 you are talking about. Leaving it alone and ignoring it has seemed to do no harm, but I don't know what it means.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nancy M Hill" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>