[bksvol-discuss] A bunch of Wish List requests added

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 16:29:44 -0700 (PDT)

Here is a list of books, fiction and nonfiction, requested by a member.
(Jackie, is she related to you?)

When there are updates to the Wish List and the Scan List I send them to Jim
for posting on the Friends site. I hope he posts them when  send themn, or the
next day. I wonder if Roger requested his book again because he looked at the
Wish List and it wasn't there.I think/hope plans are in the works so that both
lists will be more accessible to more people,perhaps on the volunteer home page
or even on the Friends of Bookshare page. I haven't looked lately but the last
time I looked Lissi's old list of give-away books and the Treasure Chest and
other contest were posted there.

Please take a look at the Wish List tomorrow. There have been quite a few
additions, and some deletions, recently. HOpefully the list will be up-to-date.

Cindy