[bksvol-discuss] Re: A bride for

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:47:10 -0700 (PDT)

I doubt that you did anytning wrong. Probably someone
else got to it first.

Or -- are you sure you were on the download list and
not the books already in the collection? Books by Oke
that have already been validated would not be on the
download list. That list isof books that need to be
validated.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com