[bksvol-discuss] A book with inconsistent page breaks

  • From: "Lisa Gorden-Cushman" <crysania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 12:01:42 -0700

Hello,

I am doing a book with inconsistent page breaks.  I can tell where the pages
in the book should be, (because the proofer still has the headings in
there), but the preliminary material has almost no page breaks.  Should I
see if I can get someone to help me with this, reject the book because it
doesn't have all the page breaks, or put in page breaks where they look like
they should go in only the preliminary material?  Some guidance about this
would be great.

Thanks,

Lisa