[bksvol-discuss] Re: A book Wish

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 18:10:01 -0700 (PDT)

Shelley, it's not the one you need for your job, but
Braille Literacy Curriculum by Diane P. Wormsley has
just been uploaded. It was a 3 ring binder so it was
nice to just open and scan. Though I did panic when I
first picked it up, because it appeared to have
braille, and as you know, I can only sight read grade
1 braille so that would have been hopeless. smile

Jamie in Michigan