[bksvol-discuss] A book I want to sumbit, Adult content?

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 07:57:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi List,
I just finished scanning and editing a book for a friend.
the Totle of the book is Kosher Sex. It was written by a Raabbi. Here is the
synopsis:

         Rabbi Shmuley Boteach's controversial "Kosher Sex" stirred up a media
whirlwind in hardcover -- including interviews on "The Today Show, " "The View,
" and "Politically Incorrect"; first serial to Playboy; features in Time, The
New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and USA Today; and much, much more. Now
that the dust has settled, "The Dr. Ruth of the Torah" (ABC News) is still
spreading the word and sharing the age-old recipe for lasting sexual attraction
that will create union in the bedroom and closenes and intimacy in life. #60;P
#62;With a no-holds-barred conversational style and keen insight, Rabbi Boteach
breaks all the taboos and pioneers a new approach to sex, marriage, and
personal relationships. He not only brings traditional Jewish wisdom into the
twentieth century but makes it relevant to everyone searching for a deeper,
more meaningful, and more satisfying love life.

Do I need to label this adult content?
Thank you,
Anastasia

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,
I didn't make note of the submitter of 301 Smart Answers to Tough Interview
Questions. Is the only way to release, then immediately download the book?

Thanks.

Jim

james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano