[bksvol-discuss] Re: A bit of a complaint

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:32:56 -0500

OK, so long as I started this little thing today, here's what I think:

1. People may need some of those books. That's why I think we have to
stop praising people for sending raw scans without doing any work.

2. People validating need to be more able to reject bad scans--me
included.

3. Monica, your idea is a good one except, of course, if someone was
needing one of the books that might be a text.

4. From reading not too many books, I see a definite need to improve
quality and make these books books that we can all be proud of.

So, back to trying to upload this book so I can download it again to
get the information I want about it.

Cindy Lou--Think Pink