[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Woman After God's Own Heart.

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 00:09:06 -0500

Hi, Carrie and MissWings. I'm the one who scanned the book. (smile) I'll upload it in the morning with a hold for you on it. I hadn't uploaded it since I knew you were on vacation. I hope you had a great trip.

Monica Willyard

At 09:02 PM 1/1/2007, you wrote:
Hi MissWings,

Did you send the book to the Bookshare office? I don't recall seeing it there, but my memory is pretty bad. I'll check when I go into the office next Monday, but I think that probably someone else has it.

Carrie

MissWings <misswings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I can't remember who had this book, but I think it was Carrie. I got back
yesterday from my vacation, so was wondering if you could upload the book
if you're done scanning it, if you still have it. I'll be glad to have the
complete copy so I can finish working with it. Our church did it for a
group Bible study program about a year ago and we only got through the
first five weeks, so I'll be interested to know what the rest of the study
is like. Thanks much.

MissWings