[bksvol-discuss] A Woman After God's Own Heart.

  • From: MissWings <misswings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 18:58:31 -0600

I can't remember who had this book, but I think it was Carrie. I got back yesterday from my vacation, so was wondering if you could upload the book if you're done scanning it, if you still have it. I'll be glad to have the complete copy so I can finish working with it. Our church did it for a group Bible study program about a year ago and we only got through the first five weeks, so I'll be interested to know what the rest of the study is like. Thanks much.

MissWings