[bksvol-discuss] A Wish List book by Fiona Buckley submitted, needs validator

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 23:06:36 -0700 (PDT)

I have just submitted "A Pawn For A Queen" by "Fiona Buckley" for validation.
I anticipate no problems with this book.

For my next project, I shall tackle one of the Donald Bain murder she wrote
books.  From what I can see, no one is working on any of them right now, and
they're on the wishlist.  I can't tell you which one I'll be scanning right
now, but as soon as I do, I'll let you know.

Thank you all, and have a good day.

Gene