[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Very Unspecific Wish List

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 23:39:37 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, Roger.

This Wish List is maintained by volunteers who also validate and/or scan and
maintain a couple of other lists, too. Therefore, we require titles and
authors, which then we are happy to add to the wish list. To look at the list,
go to one of the sites listed below. You'll also see a scan list at one of
those sites that we maintain, but that is also posted here daily, so that those
volunteers who scan don't waste their time doing something that's already being
done. Unfortunately, there are also volunteers not on this list and so some
duplication does occasionally occur.

If you post here titles and authors of books you'd like to have added to the
collection, I will add them to the Wish List and also people on this email list
will see your requests and may offer right away to scan. If you're interested
in validating  the scan you can say that and it's likely to get scanned more
quickly; also, the scanner will put a hold on the book for you when it's
submitted.

PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK THE FOLLOWING PLACES BEFORE REQUESTING A BOOK: the
collection; the Books in Process list, which can be found on the volunteer home
page; and the being-scanned list, which can be found here daily and/or at one
of the sites listed below.

Thanks.

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/