[bksvol-discuss] A Very Easy Validation

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 19:40:22 -0400

Hi. If any of you ladies would like to get some quick Bookshare credit, I have just submitted a very clean scan of a book called Me? Obey Him? I have removed all headers, numbered the pages, and used rank spelling to correct things. It's at an accuracy rate of 99.79. The book is 95 pages in length and deals with the subject of Biblical submission in marriage. Whether or not you agree with the author, she brings up some interesting points to consider and seek God's guidance about. Happy reading, and thanks to whoever validates the book. (smile)

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.