[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Temporary Solution

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 22:59:15 -0500

Kim, my solution would work anyway. A third party could scan the missing
pages and submit them with a hold for the proofreader. The point isn't who
could scan the pages. The point is that the pages would be uploaded legally
by whoever scans them.

Monica Willyard
Check out my books and accessible book lists on Goodreads at
http://www.goodreads.com/profile/plumlipstick

  _____