[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Temporary Solution

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 13:36:50 -0500

Hi all,

Robert, that's the whole point of this discussion. Somebody somewhere has been made upset, and so I suspect detailed an underling to yell at the volunteers without considering the effect this would cause. We don't know if it's still OK, or at least we're confused about whether it's OK or not. Frankly, I don't see how the mission can be accomplished without some copying of pages back and forth. However, those of us in the East will just have to wait till Benetech staff are at the office and they can sort all this out. Good Heavens, talk about crying "fire!" in a crowded theater.

Ann P.