[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Temporary Solution

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 23:11:47 -0500

Hi Sue. You've brought up a good point. Since the file with the missing
pages would ultimately be rejected, neither the submitter nor the
proofreader would get any credit. Bookshare doesn't give credit on
rejections as far as I know. Have they changed that recently?

Monica Willyard
Check out my books and accessible book lists on Goodreads at
http://www.goodreads.com/profile/plumlipstick

  _____