[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Summer Project?

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 15:41:50 -0600

I can't do a whole article on it but my short input for "What sort of
Bookshare Special Collection bibliography would you create if you
could? Do you have titles to suggest to make that collection even more
complete?"

I would say we need a much larger section on Miscarriage, Premature
Birth, Neonatal Care both in hospital and once home. I am interested
in the medical side of it as well as the ethical debates.
I have a bout a zillion titles I could recommend.

Charisma