[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Submission

  • From: "k4zq" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:30:23 -0400

The Synopsis put me to sleep.  'Bout as good as Cliff Notes.  However, I've
read a couple of books before, although, not too many, so I think I  can muddle
through.

Be careful what you say to me.  I got that reject button, you know.

Sorry about Steve, Evan.  Apt Pupil is just a good addition for education in
the dark side.

Peace,
Ernie