[bksvol-discuss] A Slobbering Love Affair, is it coming soon?

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 17:22:17 -0600

Hi.  I was wondering if Bernard Goldberg's latest book, A Slobbering Love
Affair, has been ordered by staff and will be scanned soon?  I'm so, so, so
absolutely dying to read it.  I saw today that it reached number 2 on the
New York Times best seller list, so I know it will make it into the
collection eventually.  I can't wait!

No big rush.  Just keep in mind I'm anxiously waiting on pins and needles.
LOL.

Thanks much,

Chris Feist - The one and only!

"Any 20 year-old who isn't a liberal doesn't have a heart,
and any 40 year-old who isn't a conservative doesn't have a brain."
- Winston Churchill (1874 - 1965)