[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Separate Peace

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 20:24:01 -0500

Lol, Cindy is more than welcome to do it if she wants to. I however would be
willing to do it if she changes her mind.
My library has the same edition that Cindy's library has, which is not the
one in the bookshare collection, but since what is needed are full chapters
and not specific page numbers I'm guessing it doesn't matter if the page
numbers don't correspond correctly between the two editions?
Tiff