[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Sense of the World

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 15:25:55 -0400

Stephen Baum wrote:  Finally, even I have submitted a book.

Go Stephen!  Now how many other software engineers for popular OCR programs
can say the same??  I think this is a challenge!

And it sounds like a good book, too.  I read that review in the Post and it
crossed my mind to find the book and scan it, but that just never happened.
Now I can just read it.

Thanks, Stephen, for your direct approach to providing information to
volunteers about Kurzweil, and now for walking the walk!

Peace and Hope,

Donna