[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Request for Fewer Off-Topic Messages

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 23:11:57 -0700 (PDT)

I agree. I  Perhaps we could send birthday greetings to the person off list.
I've done that sometimes, but then when I see everyone else putting them on
list I don't want people to think I Don't care,, so I add mine. But we should
send personal messages--congratulations, condolences, whatever, to the person
directly or to the  other bookshare email list,
i.e.,bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: