[bksvol-discuss] Re: A REQUEST FOR A BOOK THAT SEEMS HARD TO FIND

  • From: "Katie Hill" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 10:35:38 -0700

HI Peninnah

I will get it scanned for you when I get it in. I will also put a hold for
Peninnah on it and post that I submitted it. How big of a book is it? At
that price it sounds like a larger book.

Defend your choice to alternative medicine and food supliments.

www.healthfreedomrights.com

Katie Hill

Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____