[bksvol-discuss] Re: A REQUEST FOR A BOOK THAT SEEMS HARD TO FIND

  • From: "Peninnah Fleischer" <peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 10:27:41 -0400

The  one copy that is showing for $4 says "very poor"  do these usually work
okay for scanning for bookshare? I have bought from the third party vendors but
try for the "fine" or "very good" ratings.  Has anyone bought a poor one and
found that it scanns okay?

Sorry for all the questions I'm  still a bit new at this.

Peninnah Fleischer

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of
peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Jeremiah 29:11