[bksvol-discuss] A REQUEST FOR A BOOK THAT SEEMS HARD TO FIND

  • From: "Peninnah Fleischer" <peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 21:39:11 -0400

Hello all,

Would any of you  who have access to libraries larger than mine check to see if
you can get a book called "Let The Good Times Roll" by John Chilton. It is a
book about jazz great Louis Jordan.    I found it on Amazon but it's quite
pricey.  I would really appreciate it if anyone would be willing to scan this
book.

Thanks

Peninnah Fleischer

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of
peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Jeremiah 29:11