[bksvol-discuss] A Quick Note: Image Descriptions

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 20:46:29 -0800

Yes, you made it to 4,000 image descriptions before 2012. Congratulations!!

I know there is a handful of you out there who have been prodding me to shoot
for 5,000.

I can say with confidence based on the pace you have whipped up over this
holiday that 5,000 is possible. Keep up the effort and I'll tell you if we
reach it. Attached are titles to choose from.

Scott Rains