[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Question please and thank you.

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 08:35:04 -0700

Hi Gwen,

    I can't speak for anyone else, but I like to scan to the end of the
book, and to include the teasers and author information in the back of the
book if I can get it to scan clearly.  If the end matter, not the story
stuff, but the added fun stuff doesn't scan at all well, I sometimes just
delete it if I can't clean it up. But to answer your question, bookshare
doesn't require that you include the stuff that isn't part of the story
after the book. Hope that helps.

Mayrie

  _____