[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Pagination Question

  • From: Marilyn <mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 18:44:53 -0400

Hi, Sandi.

Yes, it was really good to hear your voice on the call yesterday, too.  And I
think you snuck in a nice compliment for me, too, which just tickled me pink!

I can get that book via Inter-Library Loan, which takes two to four days (not
counting today).  You don't have to put it on hold for me, I'll just tell you
what I can figure out and you go ahead submit it like you always do.

They're still doing testing on me.  I had three tests this week and I have five
tests scheduled at a lab on Saturday.  I'm just a mystery!

Marilyn
mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx