[bksvol-discuss] A New List

  • From: Laurie Alice Eakes <lauriealice@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 09:04:27 -0500

This is a great idea. I need to check, and I did notice one book that isn't in the collection and which is the third book in a series. I want to doublecheck the name first, as it is not a name that sticks in my head, though the author is easy, as she is one of my favorites. I have a print copy and would be willing to scan it in February.

Laurie Alice Eakes, Author of Family Guardian
www.lauriealiceeakes.com
http://seizethechance.blogspot.com