[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Mystery Wish List Request

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:31:57 -0700 (PDT)

No one has posted here or written to me that they are going to scan it, so I'll
put it down with your name. Thanks.

Was it you who asked not to have your address posted on the scan list? I wish I
could remember who it was. The purpose is so would-be validators could contact
the scanner.

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/