[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Memory of Light

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 13:22:41 -0500

    #
I think what gives here is that we got out of control and our moderator is away for the weekend. Your point is good though. We really should move the literary discussion elsewhere.
On 1/13/2013 9:27 AM, Martha Rafter wrote:
You know, folks, when I and a few other volunteers started a discussion not about volunteering, we got yelled at and complained about. Someone gave me the link to join the bookshare discussion mailing list. What gives here?
Marty
Marty
        *From:*bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx