[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Memory of Light

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 13:20:22 -0500

    #
I kind of liked the Freddy Kruger movies, well, the first one.
On 1/13/2013 9:27 AM, Ann Petrous wrote:
The Harry Potter books are fantasy. LOL I saw the never ending story and that movie is terrible! LOL when I saw it as an adult, I was laughing so hard that tears were running down my face! LOL I think you should watch it again and realize how awfully cheesy it is. Don't feel bad though. When I was younger, I watched the Freddy Krueger movies. You know, that nightmare on Elm Street ones and I will tell you, those scared the heck out of me LOL

Ann Petrous

On Jan 13, 2013, at 12:49 AM, "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hey Evan and Roger;
You both are right and my husband is having a good ol' time laughing at me right now. Anyway, the saying "one bad apple spoils the whole bunch" and unfortunately that movie did it for me. I will say that I tried a few others like the chronicles of... but like I said, I just couldn't get into them and my thought kept going to those nightmares from long ago. Heck, I've never watch let alone read any of the Harry Potter stories/movies and I am not sure if they are fantasy and/or SF or not. The content took me back to that place.
Netta