[bksvol-discuss] A Long Way Gone

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 20:08:41 -0700 (PDT)

A long way gone : memoirs of a boy soldier - Ishmael
Beah

I finished reading this book Friday. I noticed it was
on the step 1 list over the weekend and if it is still
there, I wanted to recommend it as a good book. It's
non fiction but it's captivating.

I didn't scan the book but it's a good one if you're
looking for something to validate.

Jamie in Michigan